Monday, June 2, 2014

Old friends are Memories and new ones Joy

Life is full of memories and joy apart from sorrows and regrets..... Friends are the service that remains with us for our lifetime. Old friends always reminds us of our times together in the past and news ones always accompany us in all our present joys and sorrows. 

Old friends, you people had always been with me and i still remember all the good and bad times we had in our school days. All we do during the weekends is just go in the football field and enjoy our-self playing. Our days were always fruitful and days passed by and our stay together for six consecutive years ended with countless memories. So thank you for being with me for at-least several years and hope we could reunite in the near future.

New friends, You are my inspiration, my companion and my hope. You all support me financially and physically whenever I falls down from the ladder of my life and our friendship is in fact leading us to our own success. Love you all and may god bless us with all the unexpected and unforgettable joy that can always be taken one of the best example ofFRIENDSHIPin the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment